I have not written an article in a while and yall already know the reason for that..I just want to come with heat..So I got something for you…Let’s see if I could paint a picture for you right now..We always talk about how certain people have advantages whether it’s because of their race, the environment we grew up, or just anything else. Well I’m not here to talk about any of those things because I’m not writing a paper for college…I’m here to talk about the exclusive attractive advantage that not everyone has. Hopefully by the end of this article you can determine if you have this specific advantage over folks because it’s a good thing to have.
Now every article is usually triggered by an experience so here is what triggered my mind. I was walking out of the Chinese food place (BBQ spare ribs w/ pork fried rice and a free drink) and I was about to walk out the door when a woman was about to come in simultaneously (that’s a hard word to spell) Now yes, I should have moved out her way anyways because I’m a gentleman but she was an attractive woman so she had the right of way. So I told her she could go first. But she also stopped thinking I had the attractive right of way (Yes I know I’m attractive…) and we were there just telling each other to go first until she finally went. That’s a simple attractive advantage that was experience based purely on looks…Not on no “She’s beautiful inside” Nope! So that’s what triggered this article because I know things happen to people based on their level of attractiveness…So let’s get into some of these situations..
1. Okay females at school. You think you’re getting all these invites to come drink at these parties based on how friendly you are? No way…You have an advantage that since you may be attractive you get free drinks thrown your way. “Oh hey what you doing? Maybe you should come by and drink with the guys.” Those convos happen all the time. Now here’s when you reap the benefits of being attractive yet you might not know it. Every attractive female always surrounds themselves with some ugly friend. It’s ridiculous really. So imagine that the pretty girl is in mid convo with the dudes throwing the party and she asks “Hey can Catherine come by too?” Dudes you can’t say no…Yes we know Catherine is ugly as shit and her laugh is annoying and she takes up too much space on the love seat but she has to come too…And the pretty girls know this..but they have to use their attractive advantage to get their ugly friends into places, events. (HAHA..I just re-read that and I can see people either lauging or saying “Yo Ricky ain’t shit.”) Now if you’re saying Ricky ain’t shit then you may be Catherine…On to the next one!!
2. I ride the train almost every day. I’ve seen wild shit that people think they can pull off from trying to fit their tiny ass into a spot they know they can’t fit to the annoying “Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I’m not here selling candy for no basketball team” bullshit. So yesterday when I was on the train these dudes were performing acrobatic stuff on the train. One of them was older while the other was younger and they had some kind of sidekick. The younger man was attractive. And I could tell when he started doing outrageous moves and his abs showed and ladies were focused. He was also a light Hispanic dude with long hair…He knew he had the advantage when he walked into the train and he could have pulled off some weak ass moves and still had the ladies soaking wet. He used his advantage well and I ain’t mad at him.
3. There are little things that you can do to see if you possess this attractive advantage…It’s better to do something random to someone you have formed no relationship with and see what happens. For example, in Manhattan, if you don’t get anything that requires a BBQ sauce from McDonald’s then you have to pay extra cents for it. Fucking ridiculous but whatever. What I like to do is purposely not order any chicken nuggets but still ask for a sauce and just smile. No matter if that person is a female or male I’m walking away with sauce without paying. Trust me. If you try this 10 times and your success isn’t high then just know you don’t have that advantage. Work on some other things. YES YOU CAN!!
4. I know sometimes people with attractive advantage like to ask for favors and depending on what color code it is they might just get away with it. I can’t really get into it because my examples might suck but think about what favors you have taken from folks, attractive and ugly. I’m sure an attractive meter was used and you were like “Yeah I’ll pick you up from the airport that 1.5 hours away from me” HAHA.
5. Also just think about shit that goes on with celebrities. Chris “Beat Em Down” Brown did some reckless shit. And some might argue that his career is finished but I don’t think it is. Imagine Chris with a Greg Oden face and we’re setting him on fire. But Chris is an attractive dude. I hear people saying “Yeah I’ll still let him beat it up though.” Celebrities definitely have to play their advantage card all the time.
I don’t know if this made sense to yall…It made a lot of sense to me. Just try it. Go somewhere and order food and just pretend you coming up 25 cents short. If you think you’re that bad then come up a dollar short. See if you can get away with it multiple times. See what the percentage is then come back at me. As you get different results you will soon know what kind of advantage you have and how to use it.
What do you think? Am I being crazy? Is it outlandish to think this way? What other attractive advantage situations are there that you’ve seen or encountered? I’m ready to hear them. Let’s get it!